Friday, June 09, 2006

Another Sad Departure

Well this year has been a tough one for departures of Liscum Lab members. First Renee (some months ago) and within the past month Amanda and Jessica R. Today it was Beth. For those of us remaining let me say we'll miss all of our departing members - they are ALL off to BIGGER and BETTER things though:

Amanda is off to Georgetown U for an excelerated MS program

Jessica R. is starting a tech position with Lori Eggert (Bio MU) shortly

Beth is headed for an RN position in sunny S CA (Santa Monica)

Best of luck to them all - they all know where the Blog is and it's purpose is to keep us all caught up!!! Drop us a line now and then.

"...The Ugly One"

2 comments:

Renee said...

This makes me sad - and I'm not even there..... I am hoping to visit again soon - hopefully I'll catch you all this time;) Best of luck everyone!!

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested