Monday, July 24, 2006

Euchre

It's euchre night!

If anyone's interested, lets play euchre on Tuesday night (7/25) at 7:30 at my place.
The address is 1709 Hinkson Ave. #4, next to BXR and Stephens Stables. My apartment is in the eastern most building, on the ground floor. Call 815-9035 if you need help.

We could get two games going if there were enough people, but I would need some folding chairs donated. ( I have 6 chairs total).

Uno is a possibility if Ullas brings it. I'll have some beer.

Everybody's invited...even if your new to the lab and I don't know you. Also, we're going to have a BBQ this weekend, saturday night in cosmo park, to which you are also invited.

Who's in for the euchre?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Depends upon my wife and children...likely more like 8-8:30 for me - I can bring the Uno decks.

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»