Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Ho! Ho! It's now THAT time of year

It's been too long since the last lab post when the header is Boo!! and it's now mid Dec!! Not much new, we've had some ups and downs over the last couplee months but as we end this year and enter another I am hopeful for GREAT things from each and every member of the lab. Our annual Christmas/Holiday party is tomorrow at B's (it's in it's 3rd year at B's!!) and we are once again doing the gift exchange/steal, with the change that this years exchange will be of DVDs only. Any DVD mind you, just limited the gift to a certain type...so will Jo bring Zoolander or GalaxyQuest?? Will B bring Saw II (he promised no Saw, which I took to mean no Saw I), what will I annoy people with??? I don't have a clue what our current undergrads might bring. Time will time...stay tuned.

1 comment:

Renee said...

I wondered where you all had been hiding..... What, no kinky toys or WWF belts for the gift exchange? The DVD exchange is an interesting twist though. I am bummed I won't be there to torture someone with one of my favorite chick flicks:)

Happy Holidays Guys - Renee