Monday, January 16, 2006

Mystery Revealed...Useless As It Is

OK, since Jo refuses to read the Blog thoroughly enough to "get it" but wants to weigh in with her sarcastic comments (NOTE: Jo I am just messing with ya here!!! Laugh now please!) I'll clear up MY movie trivia. My initial trivia question (what movie was the quote "They drew first blood, not me" from?) was posted in a "comment" to Renee's cheesy Swayze post and then I followed it with the Post entitled "Arrrdddiiiiaaaannnnnnnn". OK, the actor in common to both statements is Sly Stallone. Jo got the second movie correct ("Rocky") but because she failed to read the earlier posts/comments she mislead Renee as to the answer to the original quote from my wife's favorite movie: "Rambo: First Blood" - Alex actually answered correctly in one of the posts.

There you are Renee...string of thought to this answer was certainly not straighforward.

1 comment:

Renee said...

Wow - never thought movie trivia via blog would be so confusing - almost as good as being there in person;)