Saturday, January 21, 2006

Recovery Time!

Well no news from B today so I guess he's still go that goofy grin on his face from last night!! Actually I know he's on the road to visit Jason and Kelly (and baby). I hope Jo get's the Hooters pics up soon and they aren't obscured by fake boobies.

Remember all - we have a lab time with Mark Estelle on Monday (he's the IPG speaker this coming week).

BTW, the PNAS paper is holding on to the #6 position on the F1000 Top 10 in Plant Biology list:

F1000 Top 10 Viewed in Plant Bio

1 comment:

Alex said...

Yeah for holding steady!

I'm not sure if anyone here watches "The Office" but on last weeks episode, Hooters played a very prominent role in the plot line. To make a long story short, the Hooters girls did a birthday dance for one character. Did I read it correctly that Brandon had to do his own birthday dancing? Hmm...