Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Photo clarification...

I just checked out the lab photos on the Flikr.com link to the right (on my Explorer browser it shows up as just a white box)...I thus feel the need to clarify the caption for the photo of the Herr Dr Prof working in the lab...the caption reads somelike "working on a grant / funding the lab" - to be honest there is a 50/50 shot that at the time that picture was taken the boss was NOT actually working on the grant but taking a break to play a game of Euchre (setting a good example for the kids huh?) - look at the screen of the computer in the shot- doesn't look like a Word doc to me - the only other thing it could be is a screen of SwissProt modeling, in which case the boss WAS working on the grant. Actually now that I think about it I'm certain it was the later since the boss would never play Euchre in the lab!!

Watching X-Files again...tonight is a bigger than normal laundry night (I'm on my third and final load of the night) - tonight was monthly bath night for the kids so got lots of towels (they get really dirty after 20-30 days)...BTW, that was humor - remember it's often twisted!!

No comments: