Friday, January 13, 2006

They're (Coming) Back...

Just got the girls to bed about 20 min ago and now sitting here watching Roman Polanski's "The Ninth Gate" - very under-rated psychological horror gem with Jonny Depp - and considering doing some reading for Plant Developmental Biol - just considering it mind you. Actually the thought of class starting next week makes me feel a bit light headed like I might blow lung butter...THEY'RE COMING back (to get you Barbara...name that movie).

Anywho...just my nightly post of useless drivel...am I abusing this Blog????

Sleep tight and don't let the Boogyman bite

1 comment:

Alex said...

Answer: "Night of the Living Dead".

Here's one from the movie I watched last night:

"When the aliens come they're going to need someplace to stay just like everyone else."