Sunday, January 22, 2006

Starting that next trip around the sun

Well the birthday festivities are finally over and I can get back to work today to get ready for a very busy week.

Thanks to everyone who came out with me to Hooters on Friday, I appreciate the appearances very much. It was really nice to be surrounded by my friends from work at the beginning of this birthday weekend. We all had a good time including watching me fail at the hula-hoop. I include some of the much requested (including the hula-hoop episode) photos below.


Yesterday, I drove out to Lawrence to see Jason, Kelli and the new baby (see photo below). They are doing very well in their new place and getting settled in for a long semester (Jason's is just getting started next week I guess). Kelli will remain on maternity leave until early March when she has to go on the conference circuit, start writing up her data for publication and go through the comps. We shared a nice dinner in KC before I headed back to Columbia. I hope I'll have a chance to see them again very soon.


All right so much to catch up on, and so little time to do it.

Have a great Sunday everyone!
-B

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That last picture is either really cute or really creepy, I haven't figured out which yet...

Alex said...

creepy